Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Hey folks! How's it going? St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner -- not even a week away! So What are your plans for the Day this year? Oh for me? I'm just planning to go green with my Irish ale paired with grilled beef steak! How's that? Just check out my St. Patrick's Day blog and find some really interesting stuff out there! Let me know what you think about it! Saint Patrick's Day Greetings is where I'm going green with my interesting St Patricks Day posts.

Have fun to the fullest swing and sprinkle the green grains of St. Patrick's Day fun on your pals n acquaintances. So just go green; what's the harm in having a bit early start on the St. Patrick's Day celebration?


Friendship Comments Codes


Send This Friends Quotes eCard
More Best Friends Quotes Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...






Send this Friendship ecard!
Click For More Friendship Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Dave Richards at Wednesday, March 12, 2008 |


0 Comments: