Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I had a good fun yesterday. My neighbor Mr. And Mrs. Bradley invited me for their marriage anniversary party. It was a small party but the food was really good. One Indian family was invited and they presented the Bradley couple a jar of Mango Pickle. Now I have always have a weakness for this food item. So I can't help tasting a bit. It was just fantabulous ! It was spicy and had a hot and sweet taste. I just loved it . Today is the Pickle Appreciation Day and I am definitely going to have some pickle with the burgers. On this weekend ( Nov 18) there is 10th Annual International Pickle Festival at Roselande, NY. I am definitely going there to get some good pickles for the coming Thanksgiving



Send this Pickle Appreciation Day ecard!
Click For Pickle Appreciation Day day Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...




Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Dave Richards at Wednesday, November 14, 2007 |


0 Comments: